- Supported platforms
- App features
- Use Threema Work on the desktop
- Voice and video calls
- Automatically disable notifications outside of working hours
- Use on tablets or devices without a SIM card
- Threema Broadcast: Top-down communications at your fingertips
- Integration into third-party applications using Threema Gateway
Automatically disable notifications outside of working hours
With the “off-hours policy,” Threema Work users only receive notifications during specified periods of time.
In the app, navigate to “Settings > Sound & Notifications > Do not disturb” (Android) or “Settings > Notifications > Off-Hours Policy” (iOS), and define your working hours. If the off-hours policy is enabled, no notifications for incoming text or voice messages will be displayed, and calls are automatically rejected.