March 6, 2018
Threema GmbH (hereafter «Threema») was founded on the premise of bulletproof data protection. It is our primary goal to store only the absolute minimum of information for the shortest possible time («Privacy by Design»). In addition to using state-of-the-art encryption methods, we take all necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized data access and misuse. The processing and protection of data is carried out in accordance with applicable legal regulations and EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. General Information
The Threema website can be used completely anonymously and is completely free of advertising, tracking or other analytics software.
2. Purpose of Data Processing
Threema only processes data to respond to your support request or to enable orders in the Threema merchandise shop.
3. Scope and Duration of Data Processing
- Requests for technical support contain your email address, which is necessary to answer the request. Support requests and all of the associated data will be permanently deleted after 6 months of inactivity.
- A session cookie is set to forward the order at our merchandise shop to our sales partner. All session cookies are deleted as soon as the user leaves the Threema website.
4. Data Processed by Third Parties
The session cookie set by the Threema merchandise shop contains the desired quantity, color and size of an item that is to be ordered and is made available to our sales partner. The cookie does not contain any personal data.
5. Right to Information, Correction, Blocking, Deletion and Objection
You have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by Threema GmbH at any time. Likewise, you have the right to correct, block or (apart from the legally required data storage for business purposes) delete your personal data.
6. Responsible Body
If you have any questions about data protection at Threema GmbH, you can contact us directly. Send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Responsible body and direct contact for data protection topics at Threema GmbH:
Data Protection officer
8808 Pfäffikon SZ
Representative in the EU according to Art. 27 para. 1 GDPR: GeKaCe GmbH, Dept. T, Weilerweg 13, 72411 Bodelshausen, Germany
This is a mere translation of the German version of this document.
In case of any discrepancies between the English version and the German version of this document, the German version will prevail.