- What features does Threema offer?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I use the agree/disagree feature?
- What are Private Chats and how can I use them?
- How do I add text formatting to a message?
- What is the QR code good for?
- Can I use Threema without a SIM card?
- How can I export a chat?
- How can I send a file?
- How can I change the design theme?
- How do I quote a text message?
- Can I use Threema on multiple devices simultaneously?
- What is the “pin” feature good for?
- How do I archive chats?
- How can I share my location?
How do I quote a text message?
To quote a text message, tap and hold it until the context menu appears. There, tap the quotation mark icon, and the quoted message will show up above the text input field. (On Android, you can also swipe right to quote a message.) You can then compose and send your message like you usually would. In the chat, the quoted message is indented and prepended to your new message so that it’s evident what you are referring to.