- What features does Threema offer?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I use the agree/disagree feature?
- What are Private Chats and how can I use them?
- How do I add text formatting to a message?
- What is the QR code good for?
- Can I use Threema without a SIM card?
- How can I export a chat?
- How can I send a file?
- How can I change the design theme?
- How do I quote a text message?
- Can I use Threema on multiple devices simultaneously?
- What is the “pin” feature good for?
- How do I archive chats?
- How can I share my location?
Can I use Threema on multiple devices simultaneously?
It’s not possible to set up a Threema ID on multiple devices at the same time. You can, however, use Threema Web to connect to the device on which your Threema ID is set up.
A multi-device solution that meets Threema’s strict security and privacy requirements is currently in development; this blog post provides an architectural overview for technically inclined readers.
The only way to use Threema simultaneously on multiple devices is to set up different Threema IDs on each device and create groups containing those IDs as well as the desired chat partner’s ID. Learn more…