- What features does Threema offer?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I use the agree/disagree feature?
- What are Private Chats and how can I use them?
- How do I add text formatting to a message?
- What is the QR code good for?
- Can I use Threema without a SIM card?
- How can I export a chat?
- How can I send a file?
- How can I change the design theme?
- How do I quote a text message?
- Can I use Threema on multiple devices simultaneously?
- What is the “pin” feature good for?
- How do I archive chats?
- How can I share my location?
- How do I send GIFs?
How do I send GIFs?
You can send GIFs just like you send other images: In a chat, tap the paperclip icon (Android) or the plus sign (iOS), and select the GIF you would like to send.
For privacy reasons, there’s no GIF platform integrated into Threema. However, users can, of course, use third-party GIF keyboards to retrieve GIFs directly in Threema.