- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
How can I adjust the font size?
In Threema, navigate to Settings > Chat > Font Size to adjust the font size. If “Use system font size” is selected, the system-wide setting in iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size will be used.