- What features does Threema offer?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I use the agree/disagree feature?
- What are Private Chats and how can I use them?
- How do I add text formatting to a message?
- What is the QR code good for?
- Can I use Threema without a SIM card?
- How can I export a chat?
- How can I send a file?
- How can I change the design theme?
- How do I quote a text message?
- Can I use Threema on multiple devices simultaneously?
- What is the “pin” feature good for?
- How do I archive chats?
- How can I share my location?
- How do I send GIFs?
How do I use the agree/disagree feature?
The agree/disagree feature allows to agree or disagree with an incoming message without triggering a push notification on the chat partner’s device, providing an unobtrusive way of expressing your attitude toward a message.
- In a single chat, tap and hold on a received message to invoke the context menu.
- To agree or disagree with the selected message, tap “agree / thumbs up” or “disagree / thumbs down”, respectively.