- What kind of organizations is Threema OnPrem suitable for?
- Does Threema OnPrem offer white labeling?
- What are the costs of using Threema OnPrem?
- What’s the difference between Threema OnPrem and Threema Work?
- What are the system requirements for a Threema OnPrem server?
- Is Threema OnPrem compatible with Threema or Threema Work?
What kind of organizations is Threema OnPrem suitable for?
Threema OnPrem is designed for companies looking for a self-hosted messaging service that provides total data ownership and the highest possible level of security and confidentiality (e.g., public authorities, industrial companies, police forces).
Threema OnPrem is typically recommended for a volume of 500 or more end-user licenses. To run and maintain a Threema OnPrem server, your company must be ready to invest in infrastructure, and technical know-how is, of course, an essential prerequisite. The needs of companies that don’t meet these requirements are covered by the SaaS solution Threema Work.