- What kind of organizations is Threema OnPrem suitable for?
- Does Threema OnPrem offer white labeling?
- What are the costs of using Threema OnPrem?
- What’s the difference between Threema OnPrem and Threema Work?
- What are the system requirements for a Threema OnPrem server?
- Is Threema OnPrem compatible with Threema or Threema Work?
Is Threema OnPrem compatible with Threema or Threema Work?
Threema OnPrem is an independent and completely self-contained chat environment. Users of Threema OnPrem can only communicate with other users of the same OnPrem instance. Using the Threema OnPrem app, it is therefore not possible to communicate with users of the Threema or the Threema Work app.
However, Threema, Threema Work, and Threema OnPrem can be used in parallel on the same device (but different Threema IDs have to be used).