- What kind of organizations is Threema OnPrem suitable for?
- Does Threema OnPrem offer white labeling?
- What are the costs of using Threema OnPrem?
- What’s the difference between Threema OnPrem and Threema Work?
- What are the system requirements for a Threema OnPrem server?
- Is Threema OnPrem compatible with Threema or Threema Work?
What are the system requirements for a Threema OnPrem server?
Threema OnPrem requires a Linux server (physical or virtual) with Docker. For smaller deployments of up to 1,000 users, 4 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM, and about 100 GB disk space are sufficient. Larger deployments of up to 100,000 users require 8 more CPU cores, 32 GB of additional RAM, and about 1 TB of disk space. These numbers are highly dependent on the usage intensity.