- Ways of deploying the app
- What to consider when defining credentials
- Manual deployment for unmanaged devices (without MDM system)
- Rollout and deployment with MDM system
- Threema MDM: Remote app configuration in the management cockpit (without a regular MDM system)
- Supported MDM systems
- Containerization of the app
- MobileIron AppConnect vs. Android Enterprise
- Activation of the app using activation links
Rollout and deployment with MDM system
Threema Work supports Android Enterprise (Android 5.0 or higher) and Managed App Configuration (iOS8.0 or higher). These standards are used by all popular MDM systems (cf. Supported MDMSystems).
A wide range of MDM parameters allow you to preconfigure the app tailored to your company’srequirements.
Rollout and configuration using a regular MDM system
Configuration using Threema MDM
Configure the app easily in the Threema Work management cockpit also when lacking an additional MDMsystem. Details
Threema MDM in addition to a regular MDM system
Threema MDM can be used in addition to a regular MDM system, e.g. to push last-minute changes.
MDM parameters set in Threema MDM overwrite parameters set by the MDM system. This applies also toindividual values. For example, if only one parameter is set in Threema MDM, only this one parameterwill be overwritten, while the rest of the configuration defined in the MDM system remainsunchanged.