- Ways of deploying the app
- What to consider when defining credentials
- Manual deployment for unmanaged devices (without MDM system)
- Rollout and deployment with MDM system
- Threema MDM: Remote app configuration in the management cockpit (without a regular MDM system)
- Supported MDM systems
- Containerization of the app
- MobileIron AppConnect vs. Android Enterprise
- Activation of the app using activation links
Activation of the app using activation links
The Threema Work app must be activated using credentials. If you send your users activation links, they don’t have to enter their credentials manually. Like credentials, activation links can be found in the management cockpit’s “Credentials” section. By opening an activation link, the app gets unlocked.
- The Threema Work app must be installed on the device in order for the activation link to work.
- On Android, the Threema Work app must have been opened at least once in order for the activation link to work.
The activation link is structured like this: