- Ways of deploying the app
- What to consider when defining credentials
- Manual deployment for unmanaged devices (without MDM system)
- Rollout and deployment with MDM system
- Threema MDM: Remote app configuration in the management cockpit (without a regular MDM system)
- Supported MDM systems
- Containerization of the app
- MobileIron AppConnect vs. Android Enterprise
- Activation of the app using activation links
Threema MDM: Remote app configuration in the management cockpit (without a regular MDM system)
You can preconfigure the Threema Work app for your users and set it up as desired so that the app is ready for use when first launched. The preconfiguration can be carried out either using a regular MDM system or using Threema MDM. Threema MDM is typically used for unmanaged devices, where individual credentials come into play (this way, users can be identified and managed individually).
For users with individual credentials, “individual values” can be set in Threema MDM. Individual values are values that are typically different among different users, e.g., name, nickname, phone number, etc.
Find out how to preconfigure the Threema Work app using Threema MDM.