Trouble with the Google Play Store — what can I do?
Did you purchase Threema in the Google Play Store, but can't see updates or an install button in the Google Play Store? Please proceed as follows:
- Make sure you are using the same Google Account as when you purchased Threema.
- On your computer, log into play.google.com. Click on the settings icon in the upper right corner and then on “My Account”. Does Threema appear in your order history?
- If you can see Threema, please delete the data of your Google Play Store and Download Apps on your phone according to these instructions.
- Restart your phone and log in to the Google Play Store. You can now proceed with the update or reinstallation of Threema.
- If Threema is not listed in your order history, you were using another Google Account when you purchased Threema, or you bought it in our own shop.
Other useful topics