How much does one Threema Work license cost?
There are three price plans, Essential, Advanced and Professional, which are all very affordable compared to other specialized solutions. For more details about the conditions and the differences between the price plans, please refer to the price-plan comparison.
To get acquainted with Threema Work, make sure to activate a free trial, and test Threema Work without restrictions and without any purchase obligation.
There are three price plans available for Threema Work, which differ in their features and services. A detailed comparison of these price plans is available here.
You can switch to a subscription that offers more features by clicking “Upgrade” in the management cockpit at any time.
If you wish to downgrade your subscription, please contact our support before the current subscription period expires.You can switch to a sucscription that offers more features by clicking “Upgrade” in the management cockpit
You can try out Threema Work free of charge for one month with 30 users. Set up a trial subscription without obligation.
If you would like to convert your free trial into a regular subscription in order to keep the trial’s credentials and settings, please proceed as follows:
- Log in to your Threema Work admin account
- In the subscription overview, select the trial you wish to convert
- In the trial’s management cockpit, navigate to “Overview”, and click “Buy now!”
- Specify the desired number of users, select your preferred currency, and click “Next”
- Select the preferred payment option, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the order process
If you accept an offer instead of converting your trial into a regular subscription, a new subscription will be created, and you will have to manually transfer your trial users to the newly created subscription.
The subscription term is twelve months and will be automatically extended for another year unless duly terminated. Please refer to the Terms of Service for details.
Billing address in Switzerland and Lichtenstein
The statutory value added tax (VAT) of 7.7% is applied to all invoices.
Billing address in the European Union
In accordance with EU law, the invoice does not include VAT if you register your legal entity’s VAT Reg No in the admin account or provide it afterward:
In this case, the reverse-charge regulation applies and the tax liability transfers to the recipient of services.
If the VAT Reg No is not stored in the profile, the country-specific VAT must be billed in addition to the purchase amount.
Billing address in other countries
Depending on the local law, the recipient of the service is liable to pay the VAT and, if applicable, declare the import of the service to the relevant tax authority. Please consult your local tax authority for binding information.
When subscriptions are automatically renewed, an automated email is sent, which also contains a URL directly to the invoice. The following invoice details can be added or adjusted after calling up the URL:
- VAT Reg No (with this information the VAT is omitted on quotations and invoices)
- Payment method
- Order details (supplier no. of Threema GmbH with you, your order number, cost centre, requesteretc.)
- Additional information below the invoice items
Administrators with an appropriate authorization can open all invoices at any time by clicking on the corresponding order at https://work.threema.ch/en/order.
- It is best to set the preferred currency in the settings:
- Which persons should automatically receive an invoice can be set at https://work.threema.ch/en/manage/user-index: Grant the required access authorization and configure the notification settings accordingly:
|Course of action||Availability of licenses|
|Wire transfer||You will receive an invoice via email, payable within 30 days.||Upon receipt of payment|
|Credit card||Pay with MasterCard or Visa. You will be redirected to Datatrans for the payment.||Immediately|
|PayPal||You will be redirected to PayPal. A PayPal fee of 5% applies. Any refunds will be issued to your PayPal account.||Immediately|
|Bitcoin||Pay anonymously with Bitcoin.||Immediately|
Apart from the license costs, the use of Threema Work does not involve any other fees. All price plans include guaranteed availability, technical support, and software updates for all platforms.
The prices indicated on the Threema Work website are online prices. The Terms of Service apply.
Individual agreements such as changes to our standard data-processing agreement, individual contracts as well as technical or legal questionnaires or documents are examined solely against payment of the administrative and legal expenses. Please contact us if an individual service agreement is required.
Threema supports nonprofit organizations, schools, and other educational institutions in their endeavor to increase privacy protection. Eligible organizations* benefit from preferential terms.
- Threema Education: Special offer for public educational institutions. Learn more…
- Nonprofit organizations: 30% discount on Threema Work. Contact us…
*) Threema reserves the right to review an organization’s eligibility at any time; if the eligibility criteria are not met, the discount will be withdrawn.
Each app instance requires an individual license. If Threema Work is used on multiple devices at the same time, a separate license is required for each device (cf. Terms of Service).
To use Threema Work on your desktop, a mobile device on which Threema Work is installed is required; however, no additional license is necessary.
- A Threema ID cannot be used on multiple devices (or in Threema and Threema Work) at the same time.
- Per app, only one ID can be used at a time.
- An email address or phone number can only be linked to one Threema ID at a time. Linking the sameemail address or phone number to different Threema IDs is not possible.
Threema Work is tailored to the needs of organizations and intended for corporate use. For personal use, we recommend the standard Threema version.
To receive a quotation, log in to your admin account, and navigate to Quotations/Invoices > Quotations.
If you don’t have a Threema Work account yet, please register for free and without any obligation.