- Choosing and adjusting your price plan
- Threema Work trial
- Convert trial into regular subscription
- Subscription term
- Taxes applied to a purchase
- Adjust invoices
- Payment options
- No additional usage costs
- Offer for NGOs and educational institutions
- Users with multiple devices
- Threema Work for personal use
Users with multiple devices
Each app instance requires an individual license. If Threema Work is used on multiple devices at the same time, a separate license is required for each device (cf. Terms of Service).
To use Threema Work on your desktop, a mobile device on which Threema Work is installed is required; however, no additional license is necessary.
- A Threema ID cannot be used on multiple devices (or in Threema and Threema Work) at the same time.
- Per app, only one ID can be used at a time.
- An email address or phone number can only be linked to one Threema ID at a time. Linking the sameemail address or phone number to different Threema IDs is not possible.