- What is Threema Safe and how do I enable it?
- Which data does a Threema Safe backup contain?
- How often does Threema Safe create a backup, and how long will it be preserved?
- What makes Threema Safe secure?
- How do I restore a Threema Safe backup?
- How do I store my Threema Safe backup on my own server?
- How can I change or reset the password of my Threema Safe backup?
Which data does a Threema Safe backup contain?
- Your Threema ID (including the public and private key)
- Your nickname
- Your profile picture
- Your contacts (including verification level)
- Your group memberships
- Android: Your distribution lists
Furthermore, Threema Safe backups contain the following Privacy settings:
- Sync contacts
- Block unknown
- Send read receipts
- Send typing indicator
- Exclusion list
- Enable Threema Call
- Always relay calls
- Android: No thumbnails and screenshots
- Android: Request incognito keyboard