- What is Threema Safe and how do I enable it?
- Which data does a Threema Safe backup contain?
- How often does Threema Safe create a backup, and how long will it be preserved?
- What makes Threema Safe secure?
- How do I restore a Threema Safe backup?
- How do I store my Threema Safe backup on my own server?
- How can I change or reset the password of my Threema Safe backup?
How can I change or reset the password of my Threema Safe backup?
There is no way to reset your Threema Safe password if you don’t have access to your mobile device (e.g., in case of loss). If you have access to the mobile device where your Threema ID is set up, you can change the password as follows:
Android: Open Threema, and open the main menu by tapping the three horizontal dots in the top right corner, and select “Backups.” Then, tap “Change Password.”
iOS: Open Threema, and navigate to “My Profile > Threema Safe,” and tap “Change Password.”