- Is there a group chat feature?
- How can I leave or delete a group?
- Can members be added to/deleted from an existing group?
- Trouble with group chats — What can I do?
- Why are my groups missing after importing an exported ID?
- Can administrator privileges be transferred or granted to multiple users?
- How do I mention a member of a group?
- How can I adjust the notification settings for group chats?
Is there a group chat feature?
A group chat feature is available. Group chats are handled on each individual device. The Threema servers have no knowledge about group compositions. Groups can contain up to 256 members.
New groups can be created using the “New group” item in the main menu on Android and using the “Compose message” button on iOS. Only those contacts can be selected from the list that have installed a group chat capable version of Threema.