- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
Adjust the notification settings of a single or group chat like this in the iOS app:
- Open the desired chat, and tap the title bar. Then, tap the bell (or “Stop” or “@”) symbol in the bar that appears below the title bar to open the notification settings.
- Activate “Do Not Disturb” to disable notifications (for a certain duration). In group chats, the option "Notify when mentioned" is available: If activated, you will only receive notifications for messages in which you are mentioned.
- Deactivate “Play notification sound” to mute notifications; you will still receive notifications, but no notification sound is played.