- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
If you have accidentally answered “No” when asked whether you want to allow Threema to access your photos, you can grant permission as here:
If Threema is not listed in the location mentioned above, please remove restrictions for Threema:
- iOS 12: iOS > Settings > Screen Time > Restrictions > Photos > Allow Changes
- iOS 11 and earlier: iOS > Settings > General > Restrictions > Photos > Allow Changes