- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
In some cases (e.g., when the memory usage is high or the battery level low), incoming push notifications can’t be decrypted in the background. In these rare cases, a generic notification (“Message” or “Group Message”) will be displayed.