- Is there a group chat feature?
- How can I leave or delete a group?
- Can members be added to/deleted from an existing group?
- Trouble with group chats — What can I do?
- Why are my groups missing after importing an exported ID?
- Can administrator privileges be transferred or granted to multiple users?
- How do I mention a member of a group?
- How can I adjust the notification settings for group chats?
How do I mention a member of a group?
To mention a group member, perform the following steps:
- Open the desired group chat
- Type the “@” character on the keyboard, which will bring up the list of all group members
- Select the group member you wish to mention; typing additional characters will narrow the list accordingly
Use “@All” to mention all group members.
To learn how to only get notified when you are mentioned, please consult the FAQ article on notification settings for group chats (if you use an Android device) or the article on individual notification settings in iOS.