- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
There are two ways to share files using Threema on iOS.
Select the files in Threema: In a conversation, tap the plus sign (“+”) next to the input box, and select “Share File”. Then, choose the app that hosts the file you would like to share (e.g. Contacts), select the file, and confirm by tapping “OK”.
Select the files in another app: In the app of your choice, select the file you would like to share, tap the Share Button, choose “Open in Threema” (depending on the app, you might need to tap “Open in…” first), select the contact you would like to send the file to, and confirm by tapping “Send”.