- What are Threema calls?
- What are the system requirements for Threema calls?
- How do I place a voice or a video call?
- How can I disable Threema calls?
- What is the bit rate of Threema calls?
- I hear my own voice as an echo – what can I do?
- How secure are Threema calls?
- Threema calls: What do those sounds mean?
- How do I adjust the image quality of video calls?
How can I disable Threema calls?
Completely disable Threema calls: Navigate to “Threema > Threema Calls,” and disalbe “Threema Calls.”
If you disable Threema calls, no one can call you via Threema, and you can’t call anyone.
Don’t allow video calls: Navigate to “Threema > Threema Calls, and disable “Allow Video Calls.”
If you don’t allow video calls, no one can send their video to you, and your can’t send anyone you video.