- What are Threema calls?
- What are the system requirements for Threema calls?
- How do I place a voice or a video call?
- How can I disable Threema calls?
- What is the bit rate of Threema calls?
- I hear my own voice as an echo – what can I do?
- How secure are Threema calls?
- Threema calls: What do those sounds mean?
- How do I adjust the image quality of video calls?
- Video transmission doesn’t work properly: What can I do?
- The connection can not be established. What can I do?
Threema calls: What do those sounds mean?
Ringing: The phone is ringing at the recipient’s end.
Busy: The recipient either rejected your call or is already talking on the phone to someone else.
Pickup: A connection has been established; you can talk to the callee.
Hangup: The connection was dropped.
Problem: The connection has been interrupted; an attempt to re-establish the connection is in progress.