- What are Threema calls?
- What are the system requirements for Threema calls?
- How do I place a voice or a video call?
- How can I disable Threema calls?
- What is the bit rate of Threema calls?
- I hear my own voice as an echo – what can I do?
- How secure are Threema calls?
- Threema calls: What do those sounds mean?
- How do I adjust the image quality of video calls?
- Video transmission doesn’t work properly: What can I do?
- The connection can not be established. What can I do?
What is the bit rate of Threema calls?
While a voice call is ongoing, approximately 750-800 KiB of data is transferred per minute.
The bit rate of video calls depends on the available bandwidth and the image quality.