- What are Threema calls?
- What are the system requirements for Threema calls?
- How do I place a voice or a video call?
- How can I disable Threema calls?
- What is the bit rate of Threema calls?
- I hear my own voice as an echo – what can I do?
- How secure are Threema calls?
- Threema calls: What do those sounds mean?
- How do I adjust the image quality of video calls?
I hear my own voice as an echo – what can I do?
If you hear your own voice as an echo during voice calls, the echo cancellation doesn't work correctly on your call partner’s device, and the sound from the earpiece is sent back to you through the microphone. Please ask your call partner to change the Echo Cancellation in About Threema > Troubleshooting (form “Hardware echo cancellation” to “Software echo cancellation” or vice versa).