Sending / Receiving
- What do the symbols next to a message mean?
- Why do messages to certain contacts not appear as read?
- How can I tell whether the app is connected to the server?
- Why are incoming messages sometimes delayed or only arrive once I open the app?
- How can I send emojis?
- Why don't previews in push notifications work properly?
- Why doesn’t my chat partner receive my messages?
- How can I make sure this is working when I don't know anybody who has installed it yet?
- How long do messages stay in queue for delivery?
- I am receiving unwanted messages. What can I do?
- Why can't I send a video?
- How can I mute individual chats?
- What does it cost to send a message?
- Which ports need to be open on my network?
How long do messages stay in queue for delivery?
Messages and files are stored on the servers until they are successfully delivered or until 14 days have elapsed (whichever happens first).