Sending / Receiving
- What do the symbols next to a message mean?
- Why do messages to certain contacts not appear as read?
- How can I tell whether the app is connected to the server?
- Why are incoming messages sometimes delayed or only arrive once I open the app?
- How can I send emojis?
- Why don't previews in push notifications work properly?
- Why doesn’t my chat partner receive my messages?
- How can I make sure this is working when I don't know anybody who has installed it yet?
- How long do messages stay in queue for delivery?
- I am receiving unwanted messages. What can I do?
- Why can't I send a video?
- How can I mute individual chats?
- What does it cost to send a message?
- Which ports need to be open on my network?
How can I send emojis?
- Android: You can insert emoji via the menu next to the text input field. Third-party emoji-keyboards are not necessary.
- iOS: Unicode emoticons are handled by the system. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards, and activate the “Emoji” keyboard. After that, you can switch to this keyboard while you're typing by tapping the globe symbol.