Configuration & User Management
- Subscription and user management
- Increasing the number of users
- Including external or temporary employees
- Restrict communication to internal contacts (closed user group)
- Withdrawing access to the app or revoking an ID
- Integration into Active Directory and similar directory services
- Walkthrough: Adjusting the contact list
- Walkthrough: Adjusting the app with Threema MDM
- Meaning of the tilde character in the contact list
- Appearance of new users in the contact list
- Walkthrough: Use Threema Safe to automatically create backups
- Customize content and appearance
- Managing access privileges
- Setting up two-factor authentication
- Firewall settings
- Define backup options
- Restrict backup options
- Technical requirements
Setting up two-factor authentication
Additionally protect access to your management cockpit with two-factor authentication using Threema or another service of your choice.
- Log in at https://work.threema.ch/en/login.
- In the menu, select “Profile”, and click on “Login and security”.
- Follow the instructions.
- Store the backup codes you obtain after completing the setup. Using these codes, you are able to sign in if you should ever lose your mobile device.