- Subscription and user management
- Increasing the number of users
- Including external or temporary employees
- Restrict communication to internal contacts (closed user group)
- Withdrawing access to the app or revoking an ID
- Integration into Active Directory and similar directory services
- Walkthrough: Adjusting the contact list
- Walkthrough: Adjusting the app with Threema MDM
- Meaning of the tilde character in the contact list
- Appearance of new users in the contact list
- Walkthrough: Use Threema Safe to automatically create backups
- Customize content and appearance
- Managing access privileges
- Setting up two-factor authentication
- Firewall settings
- Define backup options
- Restrict backup options
- Technical requirements
Firewall settings can prevent the Threema Work app from establishing a connection to the Threema server, or they might block access to the management cockpit. To resolve this issue, please open the appropriate TCP ports.
Threema Work app: TCP ports 443 and 5222 need to be open for outgoing connections. Messages are transmitted through port 5222; port 443 serves as fallback in case of delays. For directory queries (synchronization of contacts, etc.) and media transmissions, HTTPS port 443 is used.
Threema calls: UDP port 3478 needs to be open for outgoing connections.
Management cockpit: TCP port 443 needs to be open for outgoing HTTPS connections.