- How do I share my Threema ID?
- What do the three colored dots next to a contact mean?
- Why are some of my friends missing on my Threema contact list?
- Why are some IDs grayed out or struck through?
- Some of my contacts are displayed twice in my address book — what can I do?
- How can I change/set the name of a contact?
- What does the symbol next to a contact mean?
- How can I retain my contacts' verification levels?
- What is the Threema Channel?
- What’s the purpose of the “ECHOECHO” ID?
- What does the tilde character in the contact list mean?
How can I change/set the name of a contact?
If the contact has been synchronized with the device's address book, simply change the name in the “People/Contacts” app. After the next synchronization in Threema (can be forced by pulling down and releasing the contact list), the new name will be used.
The name of unsynchronized contacts can be changed in the contact details:
- Android: Tap on the pencil icon.
- iOS: Tap on “(i)”.