- How do I share my Threema ID?
- What do the three colored dots next to a contact mean?
- Why are some of my friends missing on my Threema contact list?
- Why are some IDs grayed out or struck through?
- Some of my contacts are displayed twice in my address book — what can I do?
- How can I change/set the name of a contact?
- What does the symbol next to a contact mean?
- How can I retain my contacts' verification levels?
- What is the Threema Channel?
- What’s the purpose of the “ECHOECHO” ID?
- What does the tilde character in the contact list mean?
Why are some IDs grayed out or struck through?
Inactive IDs are grayed out
If a Threema ID doesn’t connect to the server for more than three months, the ID is considered inactive and will be grayed out. If the inactive ID connects to the server again, it will (after up to 24 hours) no longer be grayed out. In Settings > Appearance, there’s a setting to hide inactive IDs.
Revoked IDs are struck through
A Threema ID that has been permanently deleted is struck through and considered invalid.