- Which URL actions are supported?
- I have received an SMS with a code – where do I enter it?
- I forgot my PIN/passphrase/lock code. What can I do now?
- What is Threema Gateway?
- How can I delete chats and media files?
- What is Threema Work?
- How can I invite friends to join Threema?
- How can I verify the Threema support ID?
- Where can I get Threema merch?
Which URL actions are supported?
URL actions allow to perform an action in Threema by tapping on a link. The following URL actions are available. (
ABCDEFGH serves as placeholder for an arbitrary Threema ID.)
Add ID to contact list
If the contact list does not contain the specified ID, the ID will be added to the contact list, and the contact details will be opened. If the contact list contains the specified ID, the respective chat will be opened.
Opens the chat with the specified ID. (If the contact list doesn’t contain the ID, the ID will be added to the contact list.)
Opens the chat with the specified ID and enters the provided text into the text field. (If the contact list doesn’t contain the ID, the ID will be added to the contact list.)
Opens the contact picker. The provided text will be entered into the text field of the chat with the selected contact.
threema://-URL actions are still available. However, it is recommended to use the
threema.id actions listed above whenever possible.)