- How do I share my Threema ID?
- What do the three colored dots next to a contact mean?
- Why are some of my friends missing on my Threema contact list?
- Why are some IDs grayed out or struck through?
- Some of my contacts are displayed twice in my address book — what can I do?
- How can I change/set the name of a contact?
- What does the symbol next to a contact mean?
- How can I retain my contacts' verification levels?
- What is the Threema Channel?
- What’s the purpose of the “ECHOECHO” ID?
- What does the tilde character in the contact list mean?
What’s the purpose of the “ECHOECHO” ID?
In recent versions of Threema, the “ECHOECHO” ID is listed among your contacts by default. It can be used to test message transmission.
You can delete the ECHOECHO contact at any time (and, if need be, add it again manually).