- Why is it important to export my ID?
- I have got a new phone – how do I transfer my data?
- What is the difference between a Threema ID and an ID export?
- I lost my data! Can Threema somehow recover and send it to me?
- I didn't receive my verification email or SMS! What can I do?
- I have a new ID — How can I delete my old ID?
- I got a new phone number — what do I do?
- I created a new ID — how come my contacts still see my old ID?
- How can I unlink my Threema ID from an email address or phone number?
- How can I move my ID to a new device?
How can I unlink my Threema ID from an email address or phone number?
If you want to remove a phone number or email address that’s linked to your Threema ID, simply navigate to “My Profile”, tap on the number or email address, and remove it.
If you no longer have access to the respective ID, you can remove the account link online. To finish this process, you must have access to the linked email or phone number.
To learn how we handle address-book data and to find