Threema Work is the instant messenger for organizations that care about data privacy and security but don't want to compromise on comfort and reliability.
Instant messaging is becoming increasingly important in business communication. Not only do co-workers frequently communicate using instant messengers; it's common that instant messengers are used for communicating with business partners and clients, too. The messengers that are employed might (or might not) be suitable for private purposes, but most often they don't comply with legal data-protection requirements and hence don't meet professional standards. Corporate solutions are rarely implemented because they are too expensive or not straightforward enough or hard to use. With Threema Work, Threema makes its famous security, ease of use, and metadata restraint available to organizations. This way, what is confidential stays confidential, and personal and professional communication is separated.
Strict separation of personal and professional communication
With regard to smartphones, many organizations have adopted their mobile strategy to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), allowing staff to use their own phones for work matters. The separation of personal and professional communication poses a challenge to this practice. A straightforward solution is to use a designated channel (i.e., app) for professional communication. As a stand-alone app, Threema Work can provide a strict separation of personal and professional communication, and it offers the top-grade security, hallmark metadata-restraint, and intuitive user experience the Threema app is famous for, along with handy features and useful services.
Effortless distribution and integration into existing MDM/EMM systems
The open distribution model allows effortless cross-platform distribution of the Threema Work app to Android and iOS devices. You simply unlock any number of users and distribute the credentials to the intended users, without having to be concerned about which operating system a user's device runs on. Therefore, the open distribution model is also suited for organizations that don't have an MDM/EMM system in place.
All the same, Threema Work can be easily integrated into existing MDM/EMM systems, allowing for automated remote configuration of the app. This provides full control over how Threema Work is set up on the users' devices and relieves users from setting up the app manually.
Why Threema Work?
Threema Work is a comprehensive and inexpensive solution for organizations to make mobile communication secure and compliant with data-privacy standards. These are the benefits:
- Threema Work provides a strict separation of personal and professional communication.
- Threema Work offers the top-grade security, hallmark metadata-restraint, and intuitive user experience the Threema app is famous for.
- Thanks to the open distribution model, the Threema Work app can be easily distributed to the intended users.
- Purchased logins can be passed on (e.g., if staff or device changes occur).
- Threema Work can be integrated into existing MDM/EMM systems, but it can as well be used without one.
- Threema Work users benefit from premium support services, SLA plans, app customization (e.g., your logo in the app), and annual Threema Gateway credits.
- Threema Work's different service packages have any organization's needs covered.
- Threema Work is a European product which is created and maintained in Switzerland.
The scope of services depends on the choice of the service package.
For a limited time we’re offering a special introductory price on Threema Work Business packages.
To learn more, please visit https://work.threema.ch/.