Chat from your desktop with Threema Web and have full access to all chats, contacts and media files.
By scanning a QR code, desktop and mobile device are connected at once, and all conversations are fully accessible on the desktop.
Security and data restraint
All communication between phone and PC is fully end-to-end encrypted. After the session is terminated, all synchronized messages are immediately deleted in the browser.
How to use Threema Web
- On your desktop computer, open web.threema.ch with a supported browser.
- In the Threema app, select “Threema Web” and activate the scanner:
- Android: Main menu > “Threema Web” > plus sign
- iOS: “Settings” > “Threema Web” > camera icon in the top right corner
Hint: To avoid having to scan the QR code each time you use Threema Web, you can set a session password in the browser before scanning.
- Please make sure you are using the latest version of Threema for Android or Threema for iOS. Threema for Windows Phone is not supported.
- Threema Web might increase power consumption while it is active. You can enable or disable it at any time.