- What is Threema Web?
- How do I use Threema on a desktop computer?
- What are the system requirements for Threema Web?
- What features does Threema Web offer?
- What is a session and what is the purpose of the session password?
- What’s special about Threema Web?
- How does Threema Web work?
- In which languages is Threema Web available?
- Where can I find Threema Web’s source code?
- Why does establishing a connection to Threema Web fail?
- Why are sessions not being saved?
- How can I enable desktop notifications for Threema Web?
- What to do if the connection to Threema Web is slow or drops frequently?
- Why does re-establishing a connection to Threema Web fail?
What features does Threema Web offer?
Threema Web currently provides the following features: