- What is Threema Web?
- How do I use Threema on a desktop computer?
- What are the system requirements for Threema Web?
- What features does Threema Web offer?
- What is a session and what is the purpose of the session password?
- What’s special about Threema Web?
- How does Threema Web work?
- In which languages is Threema Web available?
- Where can I find Threema Web’s source code?
- Why does establishing a connection to Threema Web fail?
- Why are sessions not being saved?
- How can I enable desktop notifications for Threema Web?
- What to do if the connection to Threema Web is slow or drops frequently?
- Why does re-establishing a connection to Threema Web fail?
In which languages is Threema Web available?
Threema Web is currently available in English and German. If German is set as preferred language in the browser, German is used; English is used in all other cases.