How can I remove my profile picture?
To remove your profile picture, proceed as follows:
- Open the side drawer (by tapping on “≡” in the app’s main view), and tap “My Threema ID”
- Tap on “⋮” in the top right corner, and select «Remove image»
- Navigate to the “My ID” tab, and tap on “(i)”
- Tap on your current profile picture, and select “Delete Photo”
- Windows Phone
- In the main view, navigate to the “my Threema ID” tab
- Tap and hold your current profile picture, and select “remove profile picture”
For privacy reasons, profile pictures are not stored on a server. The next time you send someone a message, your profile picture will be removed automatically on the recipient’s end. Alternatively, you can immediately remove your profile picture from someone’s contact list by tapping “Send profile picture now” in the contact’s detail view.