- How can I set my profile picture?
- How can I remove my profile picture?
- How can I show/hide my contacts’ profile pictures?
- Why are no profile pictures displayed?
How can I remove my profile picture?
To remove your profile picture, proceed as follows:
- Open the “My Profile” tab
- Tap on the camera icon in the current profile picture
- Select “Remove image”
- Navigate to the “My Profile” tab, and tap on your current profile picture
- Tap on your current profile picture once again, and select “Delete Photo”
For privacy reasons, profile pictures are not stored on a server. The next time you send someone a message, your profile picture will be removed automatically on the recipient’s end. Alternatively, you can immediately remove your profile picture from someone’s contact list by tapping “Send profile picture now” in the contact’s detail view.