- How can I set my profile picture?
- How can I remove my profile picture?
- How can I show/hide my contacts’ profile pictures?
- Why are no profile pictures displayed?
Why are no profile pictures displayed?
If (for some contacts) no profile pictures are displayed in the chat overview and in the contact list, this might be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Profile pictures are disabled (in Settings > Appearance).
- The contacts in question haven’t set a profile picture, or they don’t share it with you.
- The contacts in question didn’t send you a message since setting their profile picture (profile pictures are
transmitted upon message exchange).
Other useful topics