- What does the name “Threema” stand for?
- What makes Threema special?
- What is a Threema ID?
- On which operating systems and devices can I use Threema?
- Is Threema available in my language?
- Is Threema suitable for business use?
- Are there special offers for educational institutions and NGOs?
Is Threema available in my language?
Threema is currently available in the following languages:
- Basque (Spain)
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (traditional and simplified)
If Threema doesn’t support the device’s system language, the user’s preferred languages (as defined in the system settings) will be taken into account. If these languages aren’t available in Threema, English serves as fallback.
Is Threema not yet available in your language? Support the translation here: