Este contenido no está disponible en español.

What about licenses of students who have left school?

Once students leave school, the IT administration can withdraw their licenses and pass them on to new students.

Artículos relacionados

Threema Education is only available for public educational institutions, e.g., schools and universities.

Non-profit organizations and NGOs get a 30% discount on Threema Work. Learn more...

The management cockpit allows you to generate and manage user licenses. In the Credentials section, you can generate, withdraw, and reallocate licenses.

Yes, Threema Education can be used without a SIM card and without a phone number. It is therefore perfectly suited for school tablets.

Yes, a minimum of 20 licenses must be ordered with the initial purchase of Threema Education.

Mostrar todas las preguntas frecuentes

Mostrar todas las preguntas frecuentes