- How can I give Threema permission to access my photos?
- Why am I not receiving any push notifications or experiencing delays?
- Why is the sender’s name sometimes missing in push notifications?
- How can I share files using Threema on iOS?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
- How can I adjust the font size?
- How can I adjust notification settings for individual chats?
- “This app is no longer shared with you” – what can I do?
- Does Threema save chats on iCloud?
Which iOS versions are supported?
The latest version of Threema runs on iOS 10 and up. You can continue to use older Threema versions on your pre-iOS 10 device, but you won't be able to update to newer versions.
Older Threema versions don’t support all the features newer versions provide, and it’s advisable to install the lastest Threema version whenever possible.
Here are the last supported Threema versions for each iOS version:
- iOS 5: Threema 2.4.2
- iOS 6: Threema 2.5.0
- iOS 7: Threema 2.6.2
- iOS 8: Threema 2.10.2
- iOS 9: Threema 4.2.3
The effort needed to offer compatibility with older iOS versions is substantial. For this reason, we need to drop support for older iOS versions from time to time when we release larger updates.